Nasty Pug (Face Mask)
- Non-medical face mask with non-woven filter
- Three layer construction
- Designed with comfortable external soft fabrics
- Elastic ear loops
- Non-woven heat-blown polypropylene filter
- Recommended for settings where other social distancing measures are challenging to maintain, especially areas of significant community-based transmission.
For best practices, please wash masks before first use and after each subsequent use, then lay flat to dry. We also recommend washing or sanitizing your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it. Refrain from touching you mask or face once mask is on and ensure that it is comfortable snug on the face, covering both nose and mouth with no gaps.
Please consult your local health authority for the appropriateness of non-medical face masks:
- 🇺🇸 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- 🇨🇦 Health Canada
- 🇦🇺 Australia Department of Health
- 🇺🇳 World Health Organization (WHO)
This product is not designed or intended to prevent, mitigate, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition, including COVID-19/Coronavirus. Masks are intended for general public use only. They are non-sterile and are not intended for use in any clinical or surgical setting or where exposure to bodily or hazardous fluids may be expected, where the risk of exposure through inhalation is high, or near intense heat or flammable gas. Masks are not surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators (such as N95 masks).