- While customs clearance usually takes 1-2 days, your shipment may be held up to 7 days by Australian Customs
- Your tracking number will change once again and start with a series of zeros (ex 000123456).
- Remove the zeros and use the remaining numbers to track your package with AusPost.
- On occasion, orders to Australia are handed over to Fastway Courier instead of AusPost. If the tracking information is not recognized by AusPost, your package is being delivered by Fastway. Please contact Customer Service if you are concerned about the whereabouts of your package.
- Your tracking number beginning with LX will become trackable with Canada Post.
- If you selected shipping with Duties Prepaid, your tracking number will begin with a 7 and will not show activity until it arrives in Canada.
- All orders can be tracked with Canada Post.
- Your tracking information may show "Delivered" even though you haven't received your package.
- "Delivered" means your package has been handed over to Royal Mail
- Use your "LX" tracking number at Royal Mail
- Royal Mail often forgets to leave a calling card and you may have to monitor the progress of your shipment to see if it's waiting for you at a local Post Office
- UK orders almost always have fees levied by Royal Mail and HM Customs for customs clearance and VAT
|Once your package arrives in your home country, the same updated tracking number may be used with your local postal service.