Frequently Asked Questions
When will my order ship?
Production takes 2-7 business
Once you place your order, Swish Embassy's global facilities spring into action to custom make your products on-demand. Here's the journey your order takes from the moment you click 'buy'!
Choose Your Base: We start by selecting the blank garments, fabrics, or other items needed for your order.
Prepare and Prime: We get the garments or fabric ready for printing by applying adhesive solutions.
Create and Craft: We bring your designs to life by printing on shirts or mugs, sewing together allover shirts or leggings, or embroidering designs onto hats.
Quality Check: We meticulously inspect your order for any defects or misprints, and if necessary, we'll reprint or resew to ensure top-notch quality.
Pack It Up: We carefully package your order for shipping and hand it off to our shipping partners. For international orders, we ensure they're all set for export.
Turnaround Time: The entire process takes between 2 to 7 business days. Please note, this is separate from shipping time, which varies based on the method you choose.
Where will my order ship from?
Swish Embassy dispatches orders from the USA, Mexico, Canada, the UK, European Union, Japan, and Australia. Typically, your order will ship from the nearest location to you.
What shipping methods do you use?
- USA: United States Postal Service, DHL e-Commerce, UPS Surepost, FedEx Ground, FedEx Express.
- Canada: Canada Post, CanPar, FedEx.
- Europe: Correos, Ascendia, Latvijas Pasts, DPD, FedEx.
- United Kingdom: Royal Mail, DPD
- Australia: AusPost, Aramex, DHL,FedEx.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept most major credit and debit cards including: American Express, Diner's Card, Discover Card, Mastercard and Visa.
- We accept Paypal.
- We accept e-wallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay.
- We also accept payment by installments via Sezzle for customers based in the USA and Canada.
Why was I charged an international fee?
Swish Embassy calls Canada home. Though we usually accept your local currency, be aware that some credit card issuers might charge a fee for transactions with a foreign business, even in the same currency. For specifics, it's best to check with your card issuer. Alternatively, using a service like PayPal can help you dodge these fees.
Intellectual Property and Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Swish Embassy sources its content from independent artists who consider us to be an effective platform from which to reach the LGBT community. We value original creative, clever, nostalgic and unique art that is made available on a number of products. Proceeds from these sales are split with the artist.
That being said, we do take claims of infringement of copyright, trademark, publicity or other intellectual property rights seriously.
Take-Down Notice. If You are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any material on SwishEmbassy.com infringes Your copyrights, You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Designated Agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit SwishEmbassy.com to locate the material (providing URLs in the content of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly).
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit SwishEmbassy.com to contact You, including Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address at which You may be contacted.
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by You, or Your agent, or the law;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Designated Agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under the DMCA is:
Swish Embassy Inc.
Attn: DMCA Agent / Dean Malka
2967 Dundas St. W. #1366
Toronto, ON M6P 1Z2
You acknowledge that if You fail to comply with all of the requirements above, Your DMCA notice may not be valid and not be acknowledged by SwishEmbassy.com.
Swish Embassy Inc. will process and investigate valid notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, SwishEmbassy.com will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringed or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We will take reasonable steps promptly to notify the user that we have removed or disabled access to his/her material.
What is your address?
Swish Embassy Inc., 2967 Dundas St. W. Unit 1366, Toronto, ON M6P 1Z2 Canada
- US & Canada Toll-Free: (888) 59-SWISH (79474)
- Worldwide: +1 888-59-SWISH (79474)